ISO 22301 gap analysis service
One of the biggest challenges when implementing an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS (business continuity management system) is understanding the Standard’s specific requirements and how to meet them.
Receive an expert assessment of how effective your BCPs (business continuity plans) and procedures are against the international standard ISO 22301 with our Gap Analysis service.
Conducted by our team of BCM (business continuity management) experts, this service will assess your current BCM arrangements to ensure your organization is fully prepared to handle a disruptive incident. It will also help you develop a convincing business case for implementing a BCMS, and equip you with the skills required for implementation.
Why do you need a business continuity gap analysis?
The business continuity gap analysis delivers:
- A detailed assessment of your current business continuity plans
- A clear outline of the proposed scope for your BCMS project
- Realistic project expectations based on the specific requirements of your organization
- Detailed and customized information necessary to develop a strong business case for implementation
What should you expect from the business continuity gap analysis?
You will be assigned an expert consultant who will work with you on:
- Conducting interviews with key managers and other individuals
- Assessing existing BCM policies and procedures for relevancy, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Pinpointing potential areas for improvement to ensure your organization has comprehensive business continuity plans
- Collating the findings into a gap analysis report and detailing areas for improvements and recommendations for your next steps.
Download the full ISO 22301 gap analysis service description >>
What will the business continuity gap analysis report include?
- An analysis of the overall state and maturity of your business continuity arrangements
- Details of the gaps between your current business continuity arrangements and the requirements of ISO 22301
- Options for the scope of an effective BCMS, and how these options help to meet your business and strategic objectives
- An action plan that outlines and indicates the level of effort and resources required to implement and maintain an effective BCMS.