Can I track my order?
If you recently placed an order with us and you’re wondering where it is, you can track your order by following the steps below:
- Click "My Account"
- Click "My Order"
- You should then be able see details of the order you're expecting. The "Order Status" will be listed as one of the following:
- Order acknowledged: This means that your order has not yet entered the dispatching process. This may be because the order has only just reached us.
- Dispatching soon: This means that your order has been sent to the warehouse, but has not yet been picked and despatched. If you have ordered items with different availabilities (e.g. one item is in stock, but another item is available in 4-6 weeks) for normal delivery everything will be sent to you when the entire order is ready. If you have asked for express delivery, we will part deliver items.
- Dispatched: This means that your order has left our warehouse, and is on its way to you.
Do I have to pay shipping?
Yes, we have to charge for shipping (although this doesn’t apply to downloadable products.) The amount of shipping we charge is dependent on the weight of the item(s) and where in the world we’re shipping to.
How is international shipping calculated?
International shipping is automatically worked out on a weight, destination, speed of shipping and per-order basis during the online check-out process.
Different items have different weights so please progress through the checkout process where you will be able to see what the shipping cost will be.
If you require a shipping quote for an order (when creating a Purchase Order for example), please get in touch and we will calculate it for you.
What are my shipping options?
We offer two types of shipping:
- Normal shipping
Using USPS Priority Mail, it will take two days within the contiguous United States for you to receive your item(s), or as fast as standard airmail allows to everywhere outside the US.
- Express shipping
You will receive your item(s) the next business day in the United States, and within approximately two-to-four days outside the US, depending on the destination.
Risk in delivery
Deliveries to a small number of countries using normal mail services have a high risk of non-arrival. We recommend that you use our express courier service if you wish to have a product delivered to a "high risk" country. This service requires a signature on delivery.
If you choose to use standard delivery, risk in the product will pass to you as soon as we dispatch it: in other words, if it goes astray we will charge in full for replacements.
Countries currently affected include South Africa and Nigeria. If you would like our products to be delivered to South Africa, we recommend using our express courier service. If you choose to use standard delivery, the risk will pass to you immediately upon dispatch: In other words, if it goes astray, we will charge in full for replacements.
- The cut-off time for orders for next-day delivery is 2:00 p.m. (EST); orders placed after that will be shipped the following business day. For example, an order placed at 4:00 p.m. on a Wednesday will be shipped on the Thursday and will usually arrive on the Monday.
- We cannot send express deliveries to PO boxes, as a signature is required on delivery.
- Delivery times on international orders will vary - you can look up delivery times for you country here.
- We do our best to ensure that all goods arrive within the agreed time frame and in good condition. Please notify us immediately, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if goods have not arrived or if they are in less than perfect condition.
Downloadable products and eBooks
Non-AXELOS eBooks and toolkits purchased by credit card are available for download as soon as you have checked out unless we feel we need to seek evidence of cardholder authorization of the purchase, in which case goods will be released as soon as we have received written authorization from the named cardholder.
OGC eBooks are made available to you for download within 24 hours of purchase.
Third-party products that we have in stock will be also be dispatched within 24 hours. Occasionally, when we run out of stock, we will dispatch as soon as products are received from our suppliers, and we will notify you of the expected delivery date.
Products purchased at special pre-release prices: Download release details will be delivered to you directly by email (for downloadable products). All other products will be dispatched by standard mail on the published release date.
Products purchased other than by credit card will be available for download or will be dispatched as soon as payment has cleared our bank, or in line with any other agreement we make with you.
This IT Governance website primarily serves North America, lists prices in US dollars, and we ship from a logistics base in the continental United States.
We ship from:
30 T R 785
Ashland, Ohio 44805
Still have a query?
To help us resolve your issue quickly, please include the following information in your email:
- Your order number (this can be found in the title of the confirmation email).
- The date of purchase.
- The email address used when the order was placed.