An ISO 22301 business continuity management compliance project requires an organization to demonstrate compliance with the Standard through appropriate documentation, including a scope, a business continuity policy, a formal risk assessment procedure, and a business continuity plan.
Providing the documentation for the business continuity management system (BCMS) is one of the most challenging aspects of achieving ISO 22301 certification. The documentation necessary to create a conformant system, particularly in more complex businesses, can be up to a thousand pages.
IT Governance Publishing’s ISO 22301 documentation toolkits offer these policies and procedures in pre-written templates, along with a selection of other useful tools, and additional guidance to ease your journey to implementing an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS.
Choose the toolkit that best suits your organization
The necessities of an implementation project are unique to the organization undertaking the project. From the official ISO 22301 requirements, to implementation guides and business impact analysis tools, there is a toolkit option to suit your organization’s specific needs:
Accelerate your BCMS implementation project and ensure your organization’s survival by using this toolkit, which includes:
- A complete set of easy-to-use, customizable and fully ISO 22301-compliant documentation templates
- Easy-to-use dashboards and gap analysis tools to ensure complete coverage of the Standard
- Direction and guidance from experienced business continuity consultants
Contains all the tools you need to plan, execute and maintain an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS:
- Includes A Manager’s Guide to ISO 22301
- Contains a PDF copy of the ISO 22301:2012 standard
- A comprehensive set of easy-to-use, customizable and fully ISO 22301 compliant documentation templates
- Easy-to-use dashboards and tools to ensure complete coverage of the standard
- Guidance from the experienced business continuity consultants who developed the toolkit