Security Awareness Program
- Do your employees view your security awareness training as a compliance check-box exercise?
- Do they feel disengaged?
- Do they persist with bad security habits?
Staff awareness alone is not enough to reduce information security risks. Research has shown that inappropriate security behaviours persist, despite staff having attended security awareness training.
Put an end to staff-related cyber threats with a security awareness program
Improve engagement, change staff behavior and achieve lasting security awareness.
Incorporates a variety of tools and is delivered through different channels and media.
Aligned with the audience’s unique requirements and organizational culture.
Our Security Awareness Program delivers transformative results
The program includes:
- An organization-wide assessment of your learning needs, awareness challenges and knowledge gaps.
- A multi-component campaign, tailored to your organization’s needs and culture.
- Tools and resources to keep your audience engaged.
- Fun and interactive content.
- Evaluation measures to provide you with a reliable audit trail of the program's success.
A customized program will include a variety of campaign elements:
View samples of campaign elements >>
Download full service description of this Security Awareness Program >>
How you will benefit:
- Employee mindset and behavior change because teams are personally invested in the security program.
- Informed teams and improved organizational resilience, thereby reducing security risks and staff-related data breaches.
- A shift in organizational culture to better support business objectives.
- Reduced human error and process inefficiencies.
- Increased morale and commitment toward the information security management system (ISMS).
- Improved audit results as management system requirements are being met.
- Corrective actions based on the identification of nonconformities.
- A return on investment on your security awareness program with visible campaign tracking.
Interested in other subject areas?
This program is ideal for larger organizations looking to raise awareness of issues such as data privacy, information security, and cybersecurity, and supports the implementation of management systems such as information security and ISO 27001, business continuity and ISO 22301, cyber security, phishing, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and data security.
Let’s work together to get things moving
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Click the button below to request a call. One of our experts will get in touch as soon as possible.
Speak to an expert
Discuss your awareness needs with one of our experts.