ISO 22301 & Business Continuity Consultancy
By engaging with IT Governance, you are assured of expert and practical advice, combined with a remarkable track record implementing a BCMS (business continuity management system) and other management systems. We offer packaged and bespoke consultancy options, depending on your organization’s needs and requirements.
We can also help you achieve certification to ISO 22301 in the shortest possible timeframe, with minimal disruption to your organisation, saving you hours of uncertainty and trial and error. Our experienced team has delivered BCM (business continuity management) programmes aligned to the world’s leading BCM standard, ISO 22301, around the globe.
Get in touch today
Contact us today to find out how we can help you implement business continuity measures that will ensure your organisation is fully prepared for any disruptive incident.
Speak to an expert
Business continuity consultancy solutions
Implement a robust BCMS with minimal business disruption and within a fixed budget.
Get an accurate picture of your BCM programme and find out how you measure up against the requirements of ISO 22301.
Gain the assurance you need to meet auditor, client and stakeholder demands.
Leave the management and maintenance of your BCMS to us while you focus on running your business.
Customized business continuity consultancy
From assessing your current BCM plans and reviewing your policies and procedures, to developing a prioritized roadmap of recommended activities and solutions, and helping you prepare for certification to ISO 22301, our team of experts are ready to help.
Let IT Governance’s expert consultants help you to achieve ISO 22301 certification quickly and cost-effectively.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation quote today >>
How will our consultancy services help you?
- You receive crucial input at the outset to help you develop a business case, allowing you to secure the necessary leadership commitment and investment
- We provide transparent and simple pricing
- We support independently accredited certification – you select your preferred certification body
- A relentless focus on your business means we aim to achieve optimal results with minimal business disruption while keeping costs down
- We take an integrated approach to compliance due to our recognized expertise in other internationally adopted standards such as ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- Our implementation approach and methodology is pragmatic, proven and straightforward
Starting out? Follow our business continuity management guide
For an introduction to BCM, ISO 22301 and to find out how to implement a BCMS project, download our Business Continuity Management –The nine-step approach green paper now.
Speak to an expert
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Get in touch today using one of the contact methods below.