PCI for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) applies to all organizations that transmit, process or store payment card data. Although the Standard is technically complex to implement, it is based on common information security practices.
To prove they meet the 12 requirements and, in turn, achieve compliance, the majority of small merchants can fill in a self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ). But it’s helpful to have the guidance of PCI experts in your corner to ensure your responses are in line with each requirement.
Supporting small businesses to secure card data.
Our PCI DSS support contract for SMEs is a cost effective, all-inclusive PCI DSS assistance program for merchants needing to complete an annual SAQ. It includes PCI policies and procedures, approved quarterly scans, staff training resources, and expert online consultancy support and advice at an affordable price. By purchasing this service, you can make PCI certification fast and simple. Significantly reduce the amount of effort (and cost) you spend keeping your business PCI-compliant.
The package includes:
Expert advice and assistance
As an approved Qualified Security Assessment (QSA) company, we can help you identify the right SAQ to complete and provide the appropriate support and advice to achieve full compliance with the PCI DSS. You will have direct access to our QSA team, providing the support you need as and when you require it.
- Get expert QSA assistance with the SAQ and other requirements
- Determine the gaps between your compliance efforts and the Standard
The online PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
The SAQ is a document that merchants are required to complete every year and submit to their Acquiring Bank. Taking the SAQ with us is the fastest way to find out what you need to do to become PCI compliant, with expert help at every stage along the way.
- Our intuitive web-based application guides merchants through every step of the PCI SAQ
- Each question is accompanied by expert advice to help the merchant interpret and appropriately answer each question
PCI project implementation tools and policies
Our PCI DSS Documentation Toolkit gives you all the tools and document templates you need to comply with the PCI DSS. Designed by a leading QSA, this toolkit contains all the expert guidance, advice and fully customizable documentation templates you will need to keep your payment card operations running smoothly and securely.
- A gap analysis tool, which will help organizations to set their perimeters and identify the scope of the project
- All the policies and work instructions you need to achieve compliance with the Standard
- A document checker so that you can quickly and easily select the appropriate policy from the toolkit and edit it to best reflect your environment
HackerGuardian vulnerability scans
Our HackerGuardian Scanning Service is a vulnerability assessment scanning solution designed to identify website vulnerabilities and, where relevant, to achieve and maintain PCI compliance. Website and network administrators have complete control over their scanning service and use a secure online console to schedule and run scans.
- Run scans easily and get the reports you need to submit for PCI compliance
- Backed by Comodo, a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
Why buy the PCI DSS support contract for SMEs?
As an authorized QSA, we can advise on challenging aspects of the PCI DSS. We are continually performing on-site audits for a wide range of clients across different industries. If you have questions about PCI compliance, we’ll provide you with the answers quickly and efficiently, and offer solutions scalable to your business and budget. We provide independent advice and have no allegiance with product vendors.
Save time and money
The PCI DSS Documentation Toolkit provides a complete set of easy-to-use, customizable and fully PCI-compliant documentation templates, and helpful project tools to ensure complete coverage of the Standard.
Become your own expert
In addition to ASV scanning, we have a number of other tools, including:
- A gap analysis tool to check your organisation’s progress towards compliance
- A PCI dashboard to keep track of all your documents in one place
- A document analysis tool to ensure all required documentation is created
Why choose IT Governance for PCI consultancy?
Our services provide a tailored route to PCI compliance, scalable to your budget and needs.
We go further than a simple ‘yes/ no’ approach to understand better how security measures work.
We work in partnership to help you understand what is required and why giving you control.
We can offer expertise to vet compensating controls and determine whether they are acceptable.
Speak to an expert
We have a team of account managers and security consultants to discuss your PCI DSS challenges. Get in touch with one of our specialists today for further infromation, or to get a tailored quote for your organization.