Order today and transform the way you manage and communicate change in your business!
How has your organization changed recently? How did the people in it or associated with it react? Was it in exactly the same way? Do you have more changes coming up?
People’s reactions vary depending on a number of factors, including personality types, misconceptions, their personal circumstances, and the influences of their work and life experiences. This new book will enable you to recognize and accept these differences and even harness them for the benefit of the business.
Changing How You Manage and Communicate Change, written by speaker and consultant Naomi Karten is specifically for IT professionals and those working closely with IT. However, you will find that the experiences highlighted in this book apply equally to anyone in any industry who needs to lead change.
Benefits to business include:
- Manage inevitable changes within your organization to their best advantage
- Fine-tune your management skills by gaining a better understanding of your own reactions to change as well as those of users, customers, suppliers, and employees
- Find out what’s unique about your business and why a one-size-fits-all change management approach simply doesn’t work
- Be better prepared by discovering how to make your change management plan more flexible
- Understand how the introduction of change affects productivity and what you can do about it
- Learn how to help people to cope with change more positively and effectively
Buy this practical guide to managing and communicating change today
To hear about new books and exclusive offers from IT Governance Publishing, sign up and select "Books" from the New Products options.
"I’ve really been enjoying reading ‘Changing How You Manage and Communicate Change’, and found myself really living it! Just as I began reading, a foreign element entered our lives. It wasn’t really all that significant, or at least shouldn’t have been, except for the way in which it was introduced – with zero communication. The ‘Chaos’ section of the book not only explained what we were feeling but helped us through our experience."
software testing expert
"I’ve started reading your book and have already found it extremely helpful (even after just reading a chapter and a half). This book couldn’t have come to me at a better time."
"This book is a treasure because of the countless stories and examples which show the deep experience Naomi Karten has had in managing and communicating successfully during change, and to which every reader can relate. I highly recommend this book to anyone managing and/or undergoing a change (and who is not?)."
"... An engaging and practical handbook for managing change… Like all Naomi Karten's books, this one is accessible and easy to read (I read it on a train journey), wise, practical, often funny, and above all humane..."
About the Author