ISO 27001 Gap Analysis
Building an ISMS (information security management system) that meets the requirements of ISO 27001 is a challenging project.
ISO 27001’s breadth of applicability can make it difficult for organizations to determine how to apply the Standard effectively and economically, so conducting a gap analysis is an important starting point when putting a prioritized plan in place.
An ISO 27001 gap analysis (also known as an ISO 27001 gap assessment) provides a high-level overview of what needs to be done to achieve certification and enables you to assess and compare your organization’s existing information security arrangements against the requirements of ISO 27001.
It is the ideal solution for organizations that need to measure their current state of compliance against the Standard and enables you to scope your ISMS parameters across all business functions.
Get a true picture of your ISO 27001 compliance posture
IT Governance’s ISO 27001 Gap Analysis service provides a detailed review of your current information security posture against the Standard's requirements.
Conducted by an ISO 27001 specialist, this service will give you an informed assessment of:
- Your compliance gaps
- The proposed scope of your ISMS
- Your internal resource requirements and
- The potential timeline to achieve certification readiness
Additionally, an in-person gap analysis will provide you with the information necessary to develop a strong business case for implementing an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS.
Speak to an ISO 27001 expert or contact us for a quote >>
Organization with less than 250 employees?
Try our fixed-price ISO 27001 Gap Analysis tool.
Find out more >>
What should you expect?
Our ISO 27001 Gap Analysis service consists of two key phases – an initial analysis of your existing information security arrangements and documentation, followed by a gap analysis report collating the findings.
View full service description >>
Why choose IT Governance?
- We are the global pioneer of ISO 27001 – our management team successfully led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project
- Our approach has been honed over 15 years, during which time we have trained more than 8,000 professionals on ISMS implementations and audits worldwide and helped more than 600 consultancy clients achieve ISO 27001 certification and compliance
- Our ISO 27001 consultancy services come with a 100% guarantee that you will achieve certification within the timeline of the agreed project
- We have a proven and pragmatic approach to assessing compliance with international standards, no matter the size or nature of your organization
- Our pricing proposals are completely transparent, so you won’t get any surprises
- You will receive expert advice and guidance from our consultants from the outset to help you develop a business case, allowing you to secure the necessary leadership commitment and investment
Speak to an expert
It pays to be cyber secure with ISO 27001. Contact us today to find out more about our products and services.
+1 877 317 3454