Are you planning on implementing ISO 27001:2022, the latest standard for information security management?
Download our webinar “ISO 27001:2022 – Scoping and securing the board’s transition commitment”. We discuss strategies for getting senior management’s backing, conducting a comprehensive risk assessment, and identifying information security risks specific to your organization. By scoping the project effectively, you can ensure that all relevant areas are included, minimizing the chances of overlooking critical aspects of your ISMS (information security management system).
We will also showcase how our CyberComply platform can help you throughout the implementation and transition journey, ensuring ongoing compliance, with ISO 27001:2022.
- The changes in ISO 27001:2022 and the benefits of transitioning from ISO 27001:2013
- Securing senior management support and understanding of the project’s scope
- Conducting a risk assessment to identify information security risks, and strategies for managing them and implementing controls effectively
- Common challenges and best practices when transitioning to ISO 27001:2022
- Leveraging the CyberComply platform to streamline ISO 27001:2022 implementation, maintain ongoing compliance and ensure a smooth transition
In the last ten minutes of the webinar, we’ll take questions from attendees. Make sure you take advantage of this opportunity to address your ISO 27001:2022 implementation and transition concerns.
Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance
Alan Calder is an acknowledged international cybersecurity expert and a leading author on information security and IT governance issues.
Alan founded IT Governance in 2002 and he has written more than 20 books on cybersecurity. His work draws on his experience leading the world’s first successful implementation of BS 7799 – now ISO 27001 – and is also the basis for the UK Open University’s postgraduate course on information security.
Alan has been involved in the development of a wide range of information security management training courses that have been accredited by IBITGQ (International Board for IT Governance Qualifications).