Increasingly stringent data security laws and regulations both in the US and internationally, combined with a rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape, call for stronger, smarter, and more robust data security solutions.
Security teams are constantly challenged to protect their company information and comply with a growing list of state and federal laws and regulations that require information security measures to avoid data breaches.
- The cyber risk landscape and the latest cybersecurity and data protection laws
- How to achieve compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach
- The link between information security and cybersecurity
- The top risks that result in data breaches
- How an ISMS works
- How ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture