How to implement an information security management system
ISO 27001 is the international standard that sets out the specification of an ISMS, a best-practice approach to addressing information security that encompasses people, processes, and technology.
Implementing an ISMS based on the best-practice guidance set out by ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 delivers numerous benefits, including reducing your risk of a data breach.
This webinar will cover:
- How to adopt a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security.
- Securing organization-wide commitment.
- The importance of people, processes, and technology in information security.
- The nine-step approach to implementing an ISMS.
- Using ISO 27001 as the global best-practice information security standard.
- Risk assessments and controls.
- Testing your ISMS and developing documentation.
- The benefits of obtaining independent assurance.