ISO 27001 is the international standard that sets out the specification of an ISMS, a best-practice approach to addressing information security that encompasses people, processes, and technology.
The assessment and management of information security risks is at the core of ISO 27001, which ensures that the ISMS continually adapts to changes in the organization and the risk environment.
This webinar will cover:
- he five-step approach to conducting a risk assessment.
- Information security versus cybersecurity.
- Choosing appropriate risk treatment options.
- Unpacking the key controls necessary for effective cybersecurity.
- Reviewing and monitoring and reporting on the risk assessment.
- ISO 27001 and effective information security risk management.