This webinar you will get an overview of the internal audit process under ISO 27001.
Leading the webinar is Steve Watkins, chair of the ISO/IEC 27001 User Group – the UK chapter of the ISMS International User Group, and technical assessor for UKAS (the United Kingdom Accreditation Service), advising on its assessments of certification bodies offering accredited certification.
This webinar will cover:
- The requirements for an internal audit and an internal audit program.
- The role of the internal auditor and ISMS audits.
- Mandatory documents for reviewing an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS.
- An evidence-based approach to reporting, identifying, and compiling nonconformities.
- Addressing common audit mistakes and challenges.