Stage 4 – Response: The fourth layer of your cyber-defense-in-depth strategy
Implementing a cyber-security incident response management plan means you won’t waste valuable time when the worst happens.
Cyber incident response is a part of wider business continuity management. It helps you put plans in place to cover all types of unplanned disruption, from cyber-security incidents to natural disasters, from power outages to pandemics.
This is especially important when it comes to breaches of personal data, which may need to be reported to the data protection authorities within 72 hours of being discovered.
Watch this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- Security measures organizations should implement to minimize the impact of a successful attack
- Cyber incident response management and what it means for your organization
- How to respond to data breaches and cyber attacks
- Embedding incident response plans into your business continuity management system by implementing ISO 22301
- Practical advice and solutions to help you respond to cyber attacks
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance and CEO of GRC International Group