Stage 2 – Protection: The second layer of your cyber defence-in-depth strategy
Protecting an organization from the increasing threat of cyber attacks can be challenging. Employees are a crucial line of defense, and ensuring they know their security responsibilities and how to spot a cyber attack is critical.
Depending on the organization, it may not need to implement extensive security measures, but at least a base level of security is essential. Certification to security schemes can protect an organization from the most common cyber threats and publicly demonstrate its commitment to cyber security.
Watch this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- Emerging threats and cyber attacks organizations face today
- The protection stage and how to build your second layer of defense
- Employee cyber security awareness training and their role as a crucial line of defence
- Regular pen testing and how it can help you identify and protect against threats
- How to implement a baseline level of security through certification schemes and standards
- Practical advice and solutions to protect your organization against cyber attacks
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance and GRC International Group