Cyber attacks are increasing in frequency and severity to such an extent that it’s no longer enough to suppose that you can defend against every potential attack: statistics suggest that it is inevitable that your organization will suffer a data breach.
Traditional cybersecurity is therefore no longer enough: it is an organization’s resilience to security breaches that will become a critical survival trait in the future. This free green paper from IT Governance explains how to prepare for the worst.
- Why cybersecurity is not enough
- How cyber resilience will enable your organization to counter the risks it faces
- How to align security with business objectives
- The correlation between security expenditure and safety
- A standards-based approach to cyber resilience, using ISO 27001, ISO 22301, and others
- An effective seven-step cybersecurity strategy