Discover how ISO 27701 can significantly enhance your privacy practices, align with international privacy standards and fortify your overall information security framework.
This 45-minute webinar provides a practical overview of integrating privacy into your existing ISO 27001 information security management system (ISMS) while leveraging the power of ISO 27701 and Europrivacy certification.
Learn how Europrivacy certification, an EDPB-approved certification that demonstrates GDPR compliance, can give an invaluable badge of credibility to US companies offering services into the EU.
This webinar was hosted in partnership with Perry Jonson Registrars, Inc.
- The benefits of implementing ISO 27701 as a privacy extension to ISO 27001.
- Key considerations when scoping an ISO 27701 implementation project, including determining the scope and identifying relevant privacy requirements.
- Effective strategies for gaining support from top management and securing the necessary budget and resources for the integration process.
- Leveraging Europrivacy certification for GDPR compliance and strengthening your organization's security posture in the EU market.
- Practical steps and solutions to help organizations navigate the entire integration process, from detailed gap analysis to policy development and training.
During the webinar, you will gain valuable insights into the integration of privacy, ISO 27701 and Europrivacy certification. This comprehensive session will equip you with the knowledge and guidance to improve your privacy management practices and achieve ISO 27701 compliance.
Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance
Alan Calder is an acknowledged international cybersecurity expert and a leading author on information security and IT governance issues.
Alan founded IT Governance in 2002 and he has written more than 20 books on cybersecurity. Alan’s work draws on his experience leading the world’s first successful implementation of BS 7799 – now ISO 27001 – and is also the basis for the UK Open University’s postgraduate course on information security.
Alan has been involved in the development of a wide range of information security management training courses that have been accredited by IBITGQ (International Board for IT Governance Qualifications).