Join our live webinar on how ISO 27001 can help you meet SEC cybersecurity disclosure rules
In today’s dynamic business environment, cybersecurity compliance is paramount, and the U.S. SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) has taken proactive steps to ensure the protection of sensitive information and the resilience of financial markets.
IT Governance USA's cybersecurity expert Alan Calder, will provide guidance on how ISO 27001 can help you comply withthe intricate SEC cybersecurity disclosure rules. You will get a comprehensive understanding of the specific requirements outlined by the SEC and the rationale behind these regulations.
This webinar will provide you with actionable insights into how to align your organization with these standards and ensure cybersecurity compliance that stands the test of time.
During our webinar, we will discuss:
- During our webinar, we will discuss: Aligning ISO 27001's security management with SEC cybersecurity requirements for compliance.
- Utilising ISO 27001 for risk management to meet SEC standards.
- Implementing ISO 27001 controls for data protection in accordance with SEC regulations.
- Developing incident response plans under ISO 27001 to satisfy SEC expectations.
- How CyberComply can help you integrate compliance strategies with both ISO 27001 and SEC rules.
Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance
Alan Calder is an acknowledged international cyber security expert and a leading author on information security and IT governance issues.
Alan founded IT Governance in 2002 and he has written more than 20 books on cyber security. Alan’s work draws on his experience leading the world’s first successful implementation of BS 7799 – now ISO 27001 – and is also the basis for the UK Open University’s postgraduate course on information security.
Alan has been involved in the development of a wide range of information security management training courses that have been accredited by IBITGQ (International Board for IT Governance Qualifications).
Can’t make the live webinar?
If you’re unable to attend our live webinar but still want to access its valuable insights and information, don’t worry! Simply register for the webinar, and we will send you the slides and a recording after the event so you can catch up when it suits you.