Information is the lifeblood of the modern business. That’s why information security is one of the top priorities of businesses today. In order to achieve real cyber security, business leaders have to implement the right solutions to protect their assets from cyber threats.
Cyber criminals are indiscriminate. Where there is a weakness, they will try to exploit it, so all organisations need to understand the cyber threats they face and establish safeguards against them.
- Why even the smallest business is a potential target
- What penetration testing is
- How penetration testing works
- The types of vulnerabilities that can exist for months without being detected
- Why penetration tests are the best solution to uncovering vulnerabilities before criminals do
- The difference between network and web application tests