PCI DSS 4.0: The new requirements and how to comply
Earlier this year, PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) version 4.0 was published. Although the current version (3.2.1) remains valid until March 2024, organizations should prepare to comply with the new requirements.
PCI DSS v4.0 introduces a “customized approach”, where organizations may use their own control to meet the objective of any PCI DSS requirement in place of the defined requirement.
With new cyber threats emerging every day, organisations that don’t have cyber insurance in place are exposed to potentially irreversible damage should a data breach occur.
However, there are strict rules on using this approach. For more information on how to prepare for compliance with the PCI DSS v4.0, watch this 45-minute webinar, where our consultant John Tracey discusses:
- The payment security landscape and how it affects organizations
- The new PCI DSS v4.0 requirements and how they may benefit organizations
- Challenges organizations may face with PCI DSS v4.0
- The steps to prepare for PCI DSS v4.0 compliance
- Practical advice and solutions to help you implement and comply with the Standard
About the Speaker
John Tracey, GRC Consultant, IT Governance USA