Navigating the 2023 Cyber Threat Landscape –
A Briefing for Business Leaders
As cyber threats continue to evolve and become more sophisticated, it's crucial for business leaders to stay ahead of the curve and protect their organizations.
This 20-minute webinar provides a high-level overview of the most important considerations for business leaders, CEOs, and senior management when it comes to their organization’s data privacy and cybersecurity.
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance, takes you through the key cybersecurity and privacy that boards and senior leaders should be aware of.
- The 2023 cyber and privacy threat landscape
- The importance of cybersecurity as a board-level concern
- The strategy to build cyber defense in depth
- Leadership and management’s role in adopting a cyber-defense-in-depth strategy
- Practical steps and best practices for implementing a cyber-defense-in-depth mindset within your organization
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance