Free PDF download: ITIL® v3 to ITIL® 4 – What has changed and how to transition
In February 2019, ITIL® 4, the long-awaited update to ITIL v3, was released. Definitions have changed and there are new concepts such as the SVS (service value system).
This free guide sets out the key differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4 and explains how to transition.
- The new ideas ITIL 4 presents around value creation
- The four dimensions model
- The key differences between ITIL v3’s lifecycle and ITIL 4’s SVS
- The change from ITIL v3’s ‘processes’ to ITIL 4’s ‘practices’
- The new certification scheme