Free PDF download: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – A compliance guide for the US
The EU’s GDPR heralds the most significant change to data protection law in Europe – and globally – in recent years. Every organization that processes EU residents’ personal information must comply with the Regulation, including organizations in the US.
Download this free green paper to receive compliance advice from the GDPR experts and understand the core elements of the Regulation that are subject to the higher-tier fines, and what you need to do to comply with them.
The guide covers:
- Who must comply with the Regulation
- The benefits of achieving compliance
- The Regulation’s core principles and rights
- How to lawfully transfer personal data between the EU and US
- Tips on how to write your privacy notice