Free PDF download: ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 – Transitioning to the 2022 standards
The international standard for information security management, ISO 27001, and its companion standard ISO 27002 were updated in 2022 for the first time in nearly a decade.
Organizations that are already certified to ISO 27001:2013 have until October 31, 2025 to transition to ISO 27001:2022. However, certification bodies will stop offering (re)certification to ISO 27001:2013 from April 30, 2024, so you may need to transition sooner than you thought.
This free green paper explains how the new standards affect your organization.
- An overview of the key changes to both ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
- Explanations of the ISO 27002 attributes, and how to create and use views
- Explanations of the 11 new controls and 6 noteworthy merged controls in the 2022 set
- A transitioning checklist
- Our concluding thoughts on the new standards