Free PDF download: Data Flow Mapping Under the GDPR
Data flow mapping is a key step once an organization has carried out its overall gap analysis. With this analysis, an organization can discover where its gaps are and the steps that need to be taken to identify what data it has and where it is flowing.
An organization needs to be aware of what personal data it is processing, and it needs to know that the data is being processed in accordance with the law. Organizations often process much more data than they realise, which is why it is vital that they perform mapping exercises.
This free green paper from IT Governance will help you understand how to effectively map your data and the importance of keeping track of it all.
- Discover why data flow mapping is important for GDPR compliance;
- Identify the key elements of a data flow map;
- Establish data flow mapping techniques;
- Understand the challenges of data flow mapping; and
- Get to grips with the steps involved in a data flow audit.
Receive data flow mapping tips from the GDPR experts in this free green paper.