Cyber insurance: Clearing obstacles to get you insured!
Date: to be confirmed
One of the most common ways to mitigate the risk of a cyber security incident is cyber insurance. It provides the means to implement incident response measures, such as forensic investigation, legal assistance and public relations support.
Despite the benefits of cyber insurance, it is surprisingly undervalued. The UK government’s Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2022 found that only 43% of businesses have a cyber insurance policy.
With new cyber threats emerging every day, organisations that don’t have cyber insurance in place are exposed to potentially irreversible damage should a data breach occur.
Run in partnership with Stubben Edge Insurance, this 45-minute webinar will provide expert insight into:
- Why cyber insurance is essential in 2022;
- The cyber insurance market, complexities and pricing;
- The most common reasons businesses are denied cyber insurance;
- Cyber insurance policies and baseline security requirements;
- Why a cyber-defence-in-depth strategy can help you claim insurance; and
- Cyber-defence-in-depth and insurance solutions;
This webinar will end with a 15-minute live Q&A.
About the Speakers
- Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance
- David Tranter, Head of Affinity, Stubben Edge
- Dean Moulder, Stubben Edge