What’s next in your professional development?
The demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals has never been higher. Consider these compelling statistics:
- The global cybersecurity market is projected to be worth $345.4 billion by 2026, with steady growth (source: MarketsandMarkets).
- Cybersecurity job postings have surged by 350% since 2013, reaching 3.5 million vacancies in 2021. The trend is continuing in 2023, with more than 750,000 job openings in the US alone (source: Cybersecurity Ventures).
- The average salary for a cybersecurity manager in the US is an impressive $162,476 per year (source: Glassdoor).
If you’ve ever considered a career in this exciting field, our webinar is your gateway to understanding what it takes to get started.
Explore your career path as a cybersecurity manager
In a rapidly evolving landscape, understanding the different avenues you can take within cybersecurity is crucial. Our expert will explain the career paths available so you can identify your ideal trajectory.
Learn from a leading expert: Jeremy Green
Jeremy Green brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to share. Hear his story to get inspired and receive practical advice on how to navigate your own journey.
Cybersecurity Specialist and Instructor, IT Governance
Jeremy is a highly skilled and experienced cybersecurity professional with CISSP®, CISM®, CRISC®, CHFI, CASP+, and CEH certifications, among others. He has worked in diverse industries including education, telecoms, the police, and the military. He has more than ten years’ experience in the field, demonstrating expertise in threat analysis, vulnerability assessment, incident response, and risk management.
Jeremy has supported and led teams securing critical national infrastructure, and developing and implementing security policies and procedures. As well as advising senior management on key security issues, he is a member of the RAF Cyber Reserves and a uniformed volunteer police sergeant.
Head of Training, IT Governance
As the Head of Training at IT Governance, Andrew leads the design and development of exceptional training programs focused on privacy and cybersecurity.
As the Global Head of Training at IT Governance, Andrew leads the design and development of exceptional training programmes focused on privacy and cyber security.
Andrew’s career as a sales and operations leader in training and education companies included delivering high-quality training and education to more than 15,000 people annually. He won Interserve Group’s Team of the Year award in the process.
Andrew has demonstrated excellence in performance turnaround, mobilizing large and complex projects, building new solutions, and leading teams to exceed service and stakeholder expectations.
Andrew is passionate about enabling or equipping organizations and people with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in an ever-evolving digital landscape, helping them grow, develop, and succeed.
“By leveraging our training programs, organizations can fortify their understanding and capabilities in privacy and cybersecurity, empowering their workforce to effectively safeguard sensitive information and proactively defend against cyber threats.
“Our goal is to be the best at teaching as well as the global experts in our topic areas. We are constantly innovating and developing our programs to ensure we bring the learning to life and provide training solutions to meet exacting learner needs.”
By downloading our webinar, you will:
- Connect with Jeremy Green, a seasoned cybersecurity professional, who will mentor you on your career journey
- Gain clarity on the diverse career paths in cybersecurity, ensuring your make an informed decision aligned with your aspirations
- Discover the essential skills and qualifications needed for excellence in the field, giving you a competitive edge
- Access exclusive discounts and valuable resources that will accelerate your path to success
- Participate in an interactive live Q&A, getting answers to your questions