What’s next in your professional development?
The demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals has never been higher. Consider these compelling statistics:
- The global cybersecurity market is projected to reach $345.4 billion by 2026, growing at a steady rate. (Source: MarketsandMarkets.)
- Job postings for cybersecurity grew by 350%, from 1 million vacancies in 2013 to 3.5 million in 2021. This number remains consistent in 2023, with more than 750,000 of these job openings in the US alone. (Source: Cybersecurity Ventures.)
- The average salary for a cybersecurity specialist in the US is an impressive $94,852 per year. (Source: Glassdoor.)
If you’ve ever contemplated a career in this exciting field, our webinar is your gateway to understanding what it takes and how to get started.
Explore diverse career paths
In a rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape, it’s crucial to understand the different avenues you can take within the cybersecurity field. Our expert will shed light on the career paths available so you can identify your ideal trajectory. Whether you aspire to be a cyber engineer or an ethical hacker, or want to pursue another role entirely, this session will help you map your journey.
By watching our webinar, you will:
- Connect with cybersecurity specialist Jeremy Green, your potential future trainer and mentor
- Gain clarity on diverse cybersecurity career paths tailored to your goals
- Learn about the essential skills and qualifications needed to excel in this field
- Access exclusive offers and discounts to kickstart your journey
- Participate in a live Q&A session for personalized career guidance
- Stay updated on the latest industry insights and trends
- Get inspired by Jeremy Green’s success story
Learn from a leading cybersecurity expert: Jeremy Green
Jeremy Green brings a wealth of professional experience and cybersecurity knowledge to his work as a trainer and mentor.
Cyber Security Specialist and Instructor, IT Governance
Jeremy is a highly skilled and holds multiple qualifications in cybersecurity, with CISSP®, CISM®, CRISC®, CHFI, CASP+, and CEH certifications, among others. He has applied his skills in multiple settings, including education, telecoms, the police, and the military. He has more than ten years’ experience in the field, and is sought after for his expertise in threat analysis, vulnerability assessment, incident response, and risk management.
Jeremy has supported and led teams securing critical national infrastructure, where he has been responsible for both developing and implementing security policies and procedures. As well as advising senior management on key security issues, he is a member of the RAF Cyber Reserves and a uniformed volunteer police sergeant.
Head of Training, IT Governance
As the Head of Training at IT Governance, Andrew leads the design and development of exceptional training programs focused on privacy and cybersecurity.
Andrew’s career as a sales and operations leader in training and education companies has included delivering high-quality training and education to more than 15,000 people annually. He won the Interserve Group’s Team of the Year award in the process.