In today’s threat landscape, the protection of sensitive data and the transparency of cybersecurity practices are paramount. To address these vital concerns, the U.S. SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) has introduced a set of robust cybersecurity disclosure rules.
These rules are designed to ensure that publicly listed organizations not only safeguard their digital assets but also communicate their cybersecurity risk management efforts transparently.
Cybersecurity expert William Gamble, from IT Governance USA, will demystify the complexities of these SEC rules, explaining why they exist and how they impact your organization.
Cybersecurity Consultant, IT Governance USA
With a distinguished career spanning more than two decades, William Gamble has established himself as an accomplished specialist in cybersecurity and legal compliance. His extensive expertise lies in navigating complex global regulatory environments, effectively optimizing collaboration across disciplines.
William is dedicated to enhancing the effectiveness of logical, management, legal, and physical controls, ensuring comprehensive protection for corporate assets against cyber threats, legal challenges, and government regulations. His invaluable insights and proactive approach transcend borders, offering invaluable guidance to organizations both in the U.S. and abroad.
From this webinar download, you will learn:
- Get an overview of the SEC’s proposed rules and their significance
- Determine if your organization falls under the SEC’s jurisdiction
- Understand the compliance requirements for listed companies
- Get an in-depth examination of current laws, including:
- Disclosure requirements and materiality
- 10 B 5 implications
- Previous cyber incidents, hacks, and vulnerabilities
- Identify and address compliance challenges emerging from compliance issues