Free PDF download: Business Continuity Management & ISO 22301 FAQ
Business Continuity Management (BCM) is often described as a business-critical activity, but it is frequently confused with the parallel concept of Disaster Recovery Management (DRM).
80% of organizations that are faced with a significant business discontinuity and do not have adequate and appropriate plans do not survive the event.
Even a relatively short interruption to normal business activity can seriously damage an organization’s reputation and destroy established customer relationships.
The international standard ISO/IEC 22301 provides clearer guidance on the subject. This free green paper from IT Governance answers the most frequently asked questions about BCM and DRM, and ISO 22301.
Read this paper to discover:
- The difference between BCM and DRM, and how the two concepts relate
- How a business continuity management system (BCMS) can help protect your organization
- The benefits of adopting the international BCM standard ISO 22301
- The relationship between ISO 22301 and ISO 22313
- How to implement and achieve certification to ISO 22301
- BCM and information security (ISO 27001)