There are many risks that can interrupt your business, from cyber attacks to natural disasters. To provide assurance that your organization is ready to respond to and recover from disruption, it is vital to implement an effective business continuity management system (BCMS).
If you are not sure where to start, download this free green paper for an introduction to business continuity management based on ISO 22301, the international standard for a BCMS.
- IT Governance’s nine-step approach to implementing a BCMS
- Essential information and considerations for each step of the process
- Details on measuring, monitoring and reviewing your BCMS
- The role of individuals and the impact they will have
- How to conduct a business impact analysis and how it’s pivotal to your BCMS