ISO 22301 Policies and Procedures
An ISO 22301 business continuity management compliance project requires an organization to demonstrate compliance with the Standard through appropriate documentation, including a scope, a business continuity policy, a formal risk assessment procedure, and a business continuity plan.
Providing the documentation for the business continuity management system (BCMS) is one of the most challenging aspects of achieving ISO 22301 certification. The documentation necessary to create a conformant system, particularly in more complex businesses, can be up to a thousand pages.
IT Governance Publishing’s ISO 22301 documentation toolkits offer these policies and procedures in pre-written templates, along with a selection of other useful tools, and additional guidance to ease your journey to implementing an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS.
The ISO 22301 toolkits enable organizations to:
Save time and money
Contains a complete set of mandatory and supporting documentation required for ISO 22301 certification, saving your organization time and money.
Ensure complete coverage of the Standard
Includes easy-to-use dashboards, risk assessment, and business impact analysis tools.
Avoid duplication and mistakes
Implementing ISO 22301 will allow you to meet increasingly strict client demands for greater data security.
Accelerate your BCMS implementation
Contains all the tools and resources you need for your BCMS implementation.
Choose the toolkit that matches your organization
The necessities of an implementation project are unique to the organization undertaking the project. From the official ISO 22301 requirements, to implementation guides and business impact analysis tools, there is a toolkit option to suit your organization’s specific needs:
Accelerate your BCMS implementation project and ensure your organization’s survival by using this toolkit, which includes:
- A complete set of easy-to-use, customizable and fully ISO 22301-compliant documentation templates
- Easy-to-use dashboards and gap analysis tools to ensure complete coverage of the Standard
- Direction and guidance from experienced business continuity consultants
Contains all the tools you need to plan, execute, and maintain an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS:
- Knowledge: ISO22301 (ISO 22301) BCMS Requirements – Understand the Standard and its requirements
- Guidance: A Manager’s Guide to ISO22301 – A concise and practical guide to the ISO 22301 standard and business continuity management
- Implementation: ISO22301 BCMS Documentation Toolkit – Pre-written policies and procedures for implementing your project
Speak to an expert
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Get in touch today using one of the contact methods below.