What will you learn?
- An overview of the ISO 27001 standard and management system documentation.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS (information security management system) implementation project planning.
- The core elements of the ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
Accredited to ISO 17024 – the international gold standard for IT qualifications
The ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification is awarded by IBITGQ and certified by gasq, who are fully accredited to the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard (Conformity assessment – General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons).
Compliance with ISO 17024 specifies that accredited certifications will:
- Meet a global, industry-recognized benchmark
- Are consistent, comparable and reliable worldwide
- Demonstrate that holders have the necessary knowledge and skills
- Be validated to ensure they are recognized by employers and peers
The bottom line is that qualifications that are accredited to ISO 17024 are recognized and highly valued by employers throughout the world.
The course is offered in a live and online format specifically for US delegates:
- Flexible and convenient, with sessions from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST/EDT
- Save unnecessary travel or periods away from work
- Reduce the cost of travel and accommodation
- Price includes the online exams, immediately accessible and deliver IBITGQ qualifications.
Spend one day from the convenience of your home or desk and get qualified now.
Book your place now >>