Increasingly stringent data security laws and regulations both in the US and internationally, combined with a rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape, call for stronger, smarter, and more robust data security solutions.
Security teams are constantly challenged to protect their company information and comply with a growing list of state and federal laws and regulations that require information security measures to avoid data breaches.
To help your business overcome its data security compliance challenges, join IT Governance for this live webinar where you will learn how an information security management system (ISMS) can help you mitigate breaches and meet a host of legal and regulatory data security compliance requirements.
The webinar will cover:
- The cyber risk landscape and the latest cybersecurity and data protection laws
- How to achieve compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach
- The link between information security and cybersecurity
- The top risks that result in data breaches
- How an ISMS works
- How ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture
This session will be delivered by Alan Calder, the founder and executive chairman of IT Governance, on February 15, 2018 from 10:00 am (EST)/1:00 pm (PST). It will include a 15-minute Q&A session at the end to give advice on your data security compliance challenges.
Register for our other webinars:
March 1, 2018: How to implement an information security management system
March 13, 2018: Conducting a cybersecurity risk assessment
April 4, 2018: Assessing compliance: the ISO 27001 ISMS internal audit