Enhance your career as an information security manager with essential advice from our book of the month, Once more unto the Breach – Managing information security in an uncertain world.
This book speaks directly to information security managers, providing an insider’s view of the role and offering priceless gems from the author’s extensive experience. It walks you through a typical information security manager’s year, and highlights the challenges and pitfalls of an information security program.
This book will help you understand:
- How to pull a team together and kick-start an information security project
- Key activities you should be spearheading to ensure the organization is sufficiently secure
- How to ensure compliance runs throughout the whole organization, including ideas to keep it alive
- Physical security issues that can cause you difficulties
- The scope of activities that can be expected of you