We’re now into the penultimate week of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, and this week’s theme is all about taking cybersecurity seriously.
For businesses around the world, ISO 27001 is recognized as the international standard that specifies best practice for an information security management system (ISMS). It has taken the world by storm, particularly in the UK and Europe, and the latest ISO Survey reports that more than 27,000 organizations worldwide are now certificated to the Standard.
ISO 27001 adoption in America
There are more than 1,400 organizations certified to ISO 27001 in the US and that number is growing. In particular, organizations in the US saw a 78% year-on-year increase in the number of certifications.
This significant increase suggests that organizations are recognizing the benefits of implementing an ISMS:
- Build a robust information security posture.
- Safeguard data and intellectual property.
- Create new business opportunities.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Prevent cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Avoid financial and reputational losses associated with a data breach.
- Enhance and protect reputation.
- Comply with business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements.
- Meet contractor and stakeholder requirements.
- Gain competitive advantage in the market.
- Meet supply-chain demands.
If you want to compete in the international marketplace, and get an advantage over your competitors by using internationally-recognized cybersecurity best practice, then you need to achieve ISO 27001 certification.
We have created a range of packaged solutions that will enable you to implement ISO 27001 at a speed and for a budget that is appropriate for your individual needs and preferred project approach.
Each fixed-price solution is a combination of products and services that can be accessed online and deployed by any company in the world.