As the leading supplier of ISO 27001 consultancy and training services, IT Governance has been delivering ISO 27001 Foundation, Lead Implementer, and Lead Auditor training courses since the launch of the Standard in 2005.
Over the subsequent years, we have welcomed nearly 3,000 attendees to our ISO 27001 classroom and Live Online courses. One of our most popular training courses is our ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Online Masterclass. This masterclass is attended by over 40% of people who attend our courses, and results in the IBITGQ Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA) qualification. As with qualifications from ISACA, (ISC)2, and the EC-Council, this certificate is accredited to ISO 17024, the international standard for IT qualifications.
Why is it so popular?
There are a number of reasons for the popularity of the Lead Auditor qualification:
- It was the first ISO 27001 qualification to be launched and is supported by certification bodies such as BSI, LRQA, and DNV.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the ISO 27001 audit is central to achieving and maintaining compliance with the requirements of the Standard. Understanding the activities of the external auditor, who visits from a certification body (not to be confused with an internal auditor), is crucial to ensuring an organization achieves certification at the first attempt.
- Lead Auditor qualifications awarded by approved exam bodies are recognized by employers and employment agencies worldwide.
- Individuals who wish to develop a career in ISO 27001 consider it to be the most flexible qualification to support a potential career as an auditor or implementation manager.
- A large number of suppliers means that pricing is very competitive and affordable for a self-funding individual.
Achieve ISO 27001 as soon as possible
Our ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Online Masterclass is a unique four-and-a-half-day Live Online training course designed to allow delegates to study and obtain their ISO 27001 Lead Auditor qualification from any location.
The next session will take place June 26-30. Book now and receive 20% off the regular price >>