Many will know IT Governance for its classroom-based training courses in the UK – spanning information security, business continuity, the PCI DSS, service management, etc. – but in the last 12 months we have been working hard to develop a range of Live Online courses to help reach delegates across the US.
Reaching new corners of the globe
Thanks to the Live Online format, our courses can now be reached by delegates in the US, Mexico, Canada, and other parts of the world. Being fulfilled online, the courses bring a range of benefits:
- Cost-effective – up to 38% cheaper than our classroom-based courses, with the added benefit of eliminating travel and accommodation costs.
- Delivered in real-time – none of this recorded nonsense; our Live Online training courses are what they say they are. If you need to ask the trainer a question, you’ll get an answer there and then. Courses are also often tailored to match the delegates’ professional backgrounds, with bespoke case studies and examples that are relevant to your organization.
- Based in Eastern time zone – no getting up at an obscene hour or working until midnight; all our Live Online courses start at 9:00 EDT so you can have a full day’s worth of training and then the evening free to do as you please.
- Brought to you by industry experts – Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, who were the first two people in the world to implement an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS, deliver our Live Online ISO 27001 courses. There are literally no two better people in the world to teach you about the Standard.
- Achieve industry-standard IBITGQ qualifications – all of our Live Online training courses offer delegates the opportunity to study and take an IBITGQ examination. IBITGQ certifications are internationally recognized and include highly regarded qualifications such as the Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) and Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA).
Range of Live Online courses
We have a growing range of Live Online courses, including:
Introduces the benefits of ISO 27001 registration and outlines the key elements of an information security management system (ISMS).
Based on our highly successful classroom training course, this unique three-day training program is delivered in a Live Online format to enable professionals anywhere in the world to develop the skills required to achieve ISO 27001 compliance for their organization.
This four-and-a-half-day Live Online training course provides the knowledge and skills to plan and execute an effective information security audit required to meet full compliance with the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
Save time and costs with a single training course designed to provide an essential ISO 27001:2013 knowledge update for ISMS implementers and auditors.
This three-day course is designed to help managers create a single integrated management framework that ensures that an organization’s IT supports and enables the achievement of its strategies and objectives.
Gain the knowledge, skills, and qualifications to implement and audit compliance with international IT standards.