IT Governance is excited to announce the launch of its ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (Distance Learning) training course. If you have a busy schedule and cannot commit to a whole day’s uninterrupted training, this is the solution for you.
This modular recording of our popular one-day classroom course is the ideal starting point for all prospective ISO 27001 project managers and auditors, or anyone who wishes to build a career in information security management. It provides you with a straightforward and cost-effective route to understanding the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard at a time, place and pace that suits you.
Benefits of distance learning
- Learn from anywhere, in your own time, at your own pace
- Fit your study around your work and home life
- No unnecessary travel or periods away from work
- Repeat modules that you want to go over again or skip parts that cover familiar topics
- Immediate access to online exams
Delivered by Alice Baker, consultancy manager at IT Governance, this seven-module training session is built on the foundations of our extensive practical experience helping companies achieve ISO 27001 certification. It covers:
- An overview of available standards and management system documentation
- The benefits of information security management system (ISMS) certification
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application
- The key elements of ISMS implementation project planning
- The core elements of an ISMS
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls